We have the answer for First word for some babies crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for First word for some babies crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
First word for some babies Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on November 28, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword November 28, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Opposite of “post” Crossword Clue
- Arthur Conan ___ Crossword Clue
- In a stressed manner Crossword Clue
- Turn from a snowman into a puddle, say Crossword Clue
- National Zoo’s Xiao Qi Ji, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Word before “study” or “closed” Crossword Clue
- Part of a min Crossword Clue
- “The Good Doctor” channel Crossword Clue
- Wrinkles that might be the result of a joyful life Crossword Clue
- “Don’t treat that so seriously!” Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- MAMA (4 letters)
- DADA (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
- DADA (noun)
- a nihilistic art movement (especially in painting) that flourished in Europe early in the 20th century; based on irrationality and negation of the accepted laws of beauty
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- USA Today Crossword - November 28 2023
- LA Times Crossword - October 15 2023
- USA Today Crossword - October 2 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - September 16 2023
- Universal Crossword - July 20 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - May 5 2023
- LA Times Crossword - November 29 2022
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the First word for some babies crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.