We have the answer for Altar statement crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Altar statement Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Altar statement. This clue last appeared May 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Altar statement crossword clue should be:
- VOW (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STATEMENT (noun)
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- ALTAR (noun)
- the table in Christian churches where communion is given
- a raised structure on which gifts or sacrifices to a god are made
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Small, aggressive dog Crossword Clue
- Milan fashion house Crossword Clue
- Cream or apricot Crossword Clue
- Unsettling somehow Crossword Clue
- Fearsome employer Crossword Clue
- Procrastinator Crossword Clue
- Yahoo subsidiary Crossword Clue
- Rural moms Crossword Clue
- Blackbird relative Crossword Clue
- Pre-release software Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.