We have the answer for Fearsome employer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fearsome employer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fearsome employer. This clue last appeared May 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fearsome employer crossword clue should be:
- OGRE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FEARSOME (adjective)
- causing fear or dread or terror
- EMPLOYER (noun)
- a person or firm that employs workers
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Cream or apricot Crossword Clue
- Palindromic time Crossword Clue
- Altar statement Crossword Clue
- Unsettling somehow Crossword Clue
- One in a lot of clubs Crossword Clue
- Milan fashion house Crossword Clue
- Energy Star program originator Crossword Clue
- Caulks, for instance Crossword Clue
- Sense offense Crossword Clue
- Affirmative answer to ‘Shall we?’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.