We have the answer for Angled edge crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Angled edge Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Angled edge. This clue last appeared June 6, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Angled edge crossword clue should be:
- BEVEL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEVEL (verb)
- cut a bevel on; shape to a bevel
- BEVEL (noun)
- two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- a hand tool consisting of two rules that are hinged together so you can draw or measure angles of any size
- ANGLED (adjective)
- forming or set at an angle
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Gorilla or gibbon Crossword Clue
- Visions Crossword Clue
- Sea dogs Crossword Clue
- Plug’s place Crossword Clue
- Canary snack Crossword Clue
- Funny folks Crossword Clue
- Kampalas country Crossword Clue
- Mountain pass Crossword Clue
- Gains by force Crossword Clue
- Letter before Bravo Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.