We have the answer for Plod Along crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Plod Along Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Plod Along. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Plod Along crossword clue should be:
- SLOG (4 letters)
- TRUDGE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLOD (noun)
- the act of walking with a slow heavy gait
- PLOD (verb)
- walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- ALONG (adverb)
- with a forward motion
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Buffalo’s Lake Crossword Clue
- Church service Crossword Clue
- Savory taste Crossword Clue
- Anti-counterfeiting guys, for short Crossword Clue
- Left at sea Crossword Clue
- __ cost (free) Crossword Clue
- Seasonal songs Crossword Clue
- Tardy student’s admission slip Crossword Clue
- Highly capable Crossword Clue
- Took to the slopes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.