Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Ankle woe crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Ankle woe Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Ankle woe. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ankle woe crossword clue should be:
- SPRAIN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANKLE (noun)
- a gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus.
- SPRAIN (verb)
- twist suddenly so as to sprain.
- SPRAIN (noun)
- a painful injury to a joint caused by a sudden wrenching of its ligaments.
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- “Blonde” actress — de Armas Crossword Clue
- Opposite of paleo- Crossword Clue
- Milk dispenser Crossword Clue
- USN bigwig Crossword Clue
- Isosceles, for one Crossword Clue
- Punctuation mark Crossword Clue
- Austen novel Crossword Clue
- Automaton, for short Crossword Clue
- “Mayday!” Crossword Clue
- Ballpark figure Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.