We have the answer for Aptly named mascot of the 2000 Olympics crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Aptly named mascot of the 2000 Olympics Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Aptly named mascot of the 2000 Olympics. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Aptly named mascot of the 2000 Olympics crossword clue should be:
- SYD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OLYMPICS (noun)
- the modern revival of the ancient games held once every 4 years in a selected country
- MASCOT (noun)
- a character, animal or object that is adopted by a team or group as a symbolic figure
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Boom producer, once: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Fidgety Crossword Clue
- Barber’s belt NYT Crossword Clue
- Screen display NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of power in math NYT Crossword Clue
- More aged, as some cheeses NYT Crossword Clue
- Do a cobbler’s job on NYT Crossword Clue
- French season NYT Crossword Clue
- The “Gateway to the West” NYT Crossword Clue
- Game in which the object is to score 500 points NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.