We have the answer for Southwest city in 1947 news crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Southwest city in 1947 news Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Southwest city in 1947 news. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Southwest city in 1947 news crossword clue should be:
- ROSWELL (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CITY (noun)
- people living in a large densely populated municipality
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Google ___, service beginning in 2017 NYT Crossword Clue
- Comicdom’s “Queen of the Jungle” NYT Crossword Clue
- Is the real deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Overjoys Crossword Clue
- Ink holder NYT Crossword Clue
- In a moment NYT Crossword Clue
- Early 2010s NYT Crossword Clue
- Guy in a crew NYT Crossword Clue
- Jean-___ Picard of “Star Trek” NYT Crossword Clue
- Put on NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.