We have the answer for Haunting crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Haunting Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Haunting. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Haunting crossword clue should be:
- EERIE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAUNTING (adjective)
- continually recurring to the mind
- having a deeply disquieting or disturbing effect
- EERIE (adjective)
- inspiring a feeling of fear; strange and frightening
- suggestive of the supernatural; mysterious
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Twelve sharp Crossword Clue
- Shakespeares title Athenian Crossword Clue
- Snowman in Frozen Crossword Clue
- Rice cake served with chutney Crossword Clue
- Flora and fauna Crossword Clue
- Crazy Rich Asians actor Jeong Crossword Clue
- Bossy star of a kids game Crossword Clue
- How disappointing Crossword Clue
- Quickly assembled group Crossword Clue
- Point value of a gol de fútbol Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.