We have the answer for Donate crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Donate crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Donate Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Large butterfly Crossword Clue
- “Yoo- —!” Crossword Clue
- Dick Tracy’s love Crossword Clue
- Fish story Crossword Clue
- Queen of Carthage Crossword Clue
- The staff of life Crossword Clue
- Pitcher Crossword Clue
- TV’s Romano Crossword Clue
- Arles summer Crossword Clue
- Mountain pass Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- GIVEAWAY (8 letters)
- GIVE (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DONATE (verb)
- give to a charity or good cause
- GIVEAWAY (noun)
- a television or radio program in which contestants compete for awards
- a gift of public land or resources for the private gain of a limited group
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 21 2023
- LA Times Crossword - August 9 2023
- WSJ Crossword - October 25 2022
- Newsday Crossword - November 28 2023
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Donate crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.