We have the answer for Author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Empire Falls and 17-Across (2 wds.) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Empire Falls and 17-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Glass Onion actor Leslie ___ Jr. Crossword Clue
- Blonde shade Crossword Clue
- Like seats that provide the best view Crossword Clue
- Roman garment Crossword Clue
- Apple product in its 10th generation Crossword Clue
- Listen to Crossword Clue
- ‘Pick a card, __ card’ Crossword Clue
- Classic TV role for Ron Howard Crossword Clue
- I’ll ___ You in My Dreams (2015 Blythe Danner film) Crossword Clue
- Sneaker bottom Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PULITZER (noun)
- United States newspaper publisher (born in Hungary) who established the Pulitzer prizes (1847-1911)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.