We have the answer for Balances (out) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Balances (out) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Balances (out). This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Balances (out) crossword clue should be:
- EVENS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OUT (adverb)
- from one’s possession
- OUT (adjective)
- knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- excluded from use or mention
- OUT (verb)
- to state openly and publicly one’s homosexuality
- be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- OUT (noun)
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Springy backyard apparatus Crossword Clue
- Coach Jill who won the FIFA Womens World Cup in 2015 and 2019 Crossword Clue
- Minnow catcher Crossword Clue
- Rock subgenre Crossword Clue
- Kebab often served with peanut sauce Crossword Clue
- Organic jewelry source Crossword Clue
- Lost power Crossword Clue
- Chris of Knives Out Crossword Clue
- Search engine name Crossword Clue
- Song of Solomon for one Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.