We have the answer for Banded rock crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Banded rock Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Banded rock. This clue last appeared November 2, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Banded rock crossword clue should be:
- AGATE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AGATE (noun)
- an impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony; used as a gemstone and for making mortars and pestles
- BANDED (adjective)
- characterized by a band of especially white around the body
- marked with bands or strips of contrasting color or texture
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Even a little Crossword Clue
- Much writing Crossword Clue
- Sportscaster Mel Crossword Clue
- Kinsey topic Crossword Clue
- Cloth tatters Crossword Clue
- Fraternal group Crossword Clue
- Silent Crossword Clue
- Challenges Crossword Clue
- Eden resident Crossword Clue
- Ring of light Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.