We have the answer for Cut down to size crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cut down to size Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cut down to size. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cut down to size crossword clue should be:
- ABASE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIZE (noun)
- the actual state of affairs
- any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics
- SIZE (verb)
- cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- make to a size; bring to a suitable size
- SIZE (adjective)
- (used in combination) sized
- ABASE (verb)
- cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- App with “Stories,” informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Boxing stats Crossword Clue
- ___ mater NYT Crossword Clue
- Spanish article Crossword Clue
- Agita NYT Crossword Clue
- Brokers’ charges NYT Crossword Clue
- Hit head-on Crossword Clue
- Lead to Crossword Clue
- Oman’s ruler, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Leaves in a hurry Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.