We have the answer for Barbecue blends crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Barbecue blends Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Barbecue blends. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Barbecue blends crossword clue should be:
- RUBS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BARBECUE (noun)
- meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce
- a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors
- BARBECUE (verb)
- cook outdoors on a barbecue grill
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Quiches, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Site of 2022’s “Woman, Life, Freedom” protests NYT Crossword Clue
- Actress Tomei NYT Crossword Clue
- Creature frequently depicted in Indigenous Australian art NYT Crossword Clue
- Campus squares NYT Crossword Clue
- Classic Camaros NYT Crossword Clue
- Shaping tool NYT Crossword Clue
- List of players NYT Crossword Clue
- Tan NYT Crossword Clue
- Animal that’s more akin to a squirrel than a canine, despite its name NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.