We have the answer for Be decisive crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Be decisive Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Be decisive. This clue last appeared February 16, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Be decisive crossword clue should be:
- ACT (3 letters)
- OPT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword February 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DECISIVE (adjective)
- forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis
- characterized by decision and firmness
- ACT (verb)
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- behave unnaturally or affectedly
- ACT (noun)
- something that people do or cause to happen
- a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Wild party Crossword Clue
- Wallet bill Crossword Clue
- Baby’s call Crossword Clue
- Memorable time Crossword Clue
- Campaign event Crossword Clue
- Stretches over Crossword Clue
- Golf peg Crossword Clue
- More than plump Crossword Clue
- Revue segments Crossword Clue
- Valentines Day gift Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.