We have the answer for Icy precipitation crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Icy precipitation Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Icy precipitation. This clue last appeared January 27, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Icy precipitation crossword clue should be:
- SLEET (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRECIPITATION (noun)
- overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- the falling to earth of any form of water (rain or snow or hail or sleet or mist)
- ICY (adjective)
- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- extremely cold
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “___ girl!” (“Way to go!”) Crossword Clue
- “Over the sea to ___” (line in a classic Scottish song) Crossword Clue
- Sporty Volkswagen model Crossword Clue
- “Holiday ___” (classic Christmas film) Crossword Clue
- Sound at doggie day care Crossword Clue
- Monogram of a French fashion house Crossword Clue
- Cyberspace writers Crossword Clue
- “Gilmore Girls” daughter Crossword Clue
- Actor Cheadle of the “Avengers” films Crossword Clue
- One-named Irish Grammy winner Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.