We have the answer for Edinburgh native crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Edinburgh native Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Edinburgh native. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Edinburgh native crossword clue should be:
- SCOT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EDINBURGH (noun)
- the capital of Scotland; located in the Lothian Region on the south side of the Firth of Forth
- NATIVE (adjective)
- characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- as found in nature in the elemental form
- NATIVE (noun)
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
- a person born in a particular place or country
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- A long way off Crossword Clue
- Corporate boss, for short Crossword Clue
- Turtle’s enclosure Crossword Clue
- Chicken-and-EGG question Crossword Clue
- Twelfth of a foot Crossword Clue
- Identify Crossword Clue
- Farm mail abbr. Crossword Clue
- Become friends quickly Crossword Clue
- Highway off-ramp Crossword Clue
- Jouster’s weapon Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.