We have the answer for — bill of goods (dupe) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
— bill of goods (dupe) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for — bill of goods (dupe). This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the — bill of goods (dupe) crossword clue should be:
- SELLA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BILL (noun)
- a statute in draft before it becomes law
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- BILL (verb)
- publicize or announce by placards
- demand payment
- DUPE (verb)
- fool or hoax
- DUPE (noun)
- a person who is tricked or swindled
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Demure Crossword Clue
- Sap source Crossword Clue
- U.S. disaster aid org Crossword Clue
- Swing wildly, as arms Crossword Clue
- Subway entry gate Crossword Clue
- Videotapes, e.g Crossword Clue
- Ample, to Li’l Abner Crossword Clue
- Cultural Crossword Clue
- Tesla vehicle, e.g Crossword Clue
- ‘Zine staffers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.