We have the answer for River in Iraq crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
River in Iraq Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for River in Iraq. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the River in Iraq crossword clue should be:
- TIGRIS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TIGRIS (noun)
- an Asian river; a tributary of the Euphrates River
- IRAQ (noun)
- a republic in the Middle East in western Asia; the ancient civilization of Mesopotamia was in the area now known as Iraq
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Fitting name for a herding dog Crossword Clue
- Indecent stuff Crossword Clue
- “— a Lady” (1971 hit) Crossword Clue
- Easy winner Crossword Clue
- Estevez of the Brat Pack Crossword Clue
- Missionary “Mother” Crossword Clue
- Very big tub Crossword Clue
- ‘Zine staffers Crossword Clue
- Lipton drinks Crossword Clue
- City in central Sicily Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.