We have the answer for Threaten like a tiger crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Threaten like a tiger Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Threaten like a tiger. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Threaten like a tiger crossword clue should be:
- ROARAT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THREATEN (verb)
- pose a threat to; present a danger to
- to be a menacing indication of something
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Plies a broom Crossword Clue
- Luau cocktail Crossword Clue
- “TiK —” (Kesha hit) Crossword Clue
- Easy winner Crossword Clue
- Ferret out Crossword Clue
- Plies needle and thread Crossword Clue
- Videotapes, e.g Crossword Clue
- Part of DOS: Abbr Crossword Clue
- Lady friend, in Lyon Crossword Clue
- Stew holder Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.