We have the answer for Salamander crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Salamander crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Salamander Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- During Crossword Clue
- Missing Crossword Clue
- Actress Mendes Crossword Clue
- LAPD ranks Crossword Clue
- Revise Crossword Clue
- Novelist Carr Crossword Clue
- Crooned Crossword Clue
- Chairman of China Crossword Clue
- Historic South Carolina fort Crossword Clue
- Bassoon’s kin Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SALAMANDER (noun)
- fire iron consisting of a metal rod with a handle; used to stir a fire
- any of various typically terrestrial amphibians that resemble lizards and that return to water only to breed
- NEWT (noun)
- small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and northern Asia
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - January 19 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 5 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 7 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 5 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - April 11 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - March 8 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - October 31 2022
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - February 25 2024
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Salamander crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.