We have the answer for Board, as a bus crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Board, as a bus Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Board, as a bus. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Board, as a bus crossword clue should be:
- ENTER (5 letters)
- GETON (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOARD (verb)
- get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- live and take one’s meals at or in
- BOARD (noun)
- a table at which meals are served
- a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games
- BUS (noun)
- a car that is old and unreliable
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- BUS (verb)
- remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- ride in a bus
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Solve, in British slang Crossword Clue
- Keeps annoying Crossword Clue
- St. Louis summer setting Crossword Clue
- Cook, as clams Crossword Clue
- Barbecue pests Crossword Clue
- Is deceitful Crossword Clue
- Spicy stews Crossword Clue
- Sushi condiment Crossword Clue
- Plaster of Paris Crossword Clue
- Russian version of ‘Elijah’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.