We have the answer for Boxing great Muhammad crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Boxing great Muhammad Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Boxing great Muhammad. This clue last appeared January 23, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Boxing great Muhammad crossword clue should be:
- ALI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUHAMMAD (noun)
- leader of Black Muslims who campaigned for independence for Black Americans (1897-1975)
- the Arab prophet who, according to Islam, was the last messenger of Allah (570-632)
- BOXING (noun)
- the enclosure of something in a package or box
- fighting with the fists
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Praised Crossword Clue
- Word of honor Crossword Clue
- Batter’s high hit Crossword Clue
- Making a short visit Crossword Clue
- Sidewalk material Crossword Clue
- Argentina-set musical Crossword Clue
- Hand quintet Crossword Clue
- Uncontrolled fear Crossword Clue
- Musical ranges Crossword Clue
- Underway Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.