We have the answer for British name for a South Asian snack crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
British name for a South Asian snack Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for British name for a South Asian snack. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the British name for a South Asian snack crossword clue should be:
- BOMBAYMIX (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRITISH (noun)
- the people of Great Britain
- SOUTH (noun)
- the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- SOUTH (adverb)
- in a southern direction
- SOUTH (adjective)
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Belgrade residents Crossword Clue
- Degrees for curators Crossword Clue
- Place to put a dog Crossword Clue
- Old Roman garment Crossword Clue
- Dot dot dots Crossword Clue
- Little League refs Crossword Clue
- Highly marbled Japanese beef Crossword Clue
- Fruits needed for tom yum Crossword Clue
- Minor hiccup Crossword Clue
- Sauce for canned chipotles Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.