We have the answer for Highly marbled Japanese beef crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Highly marbled Japanese beef Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Highly marbled Japanese beef. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Highly marbled Japanese beef crossword clue should be:
- KOBE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword September 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARBLED (adjective)
- patterned with veins or streaks or color resembling marble
- HIGHLY (adverb)
- to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Music producer ___-1da Crossword Clue
- Searched thoroughly Crossword Clue
- Fruits needed for tom yum Crossword Clue
- Nagami kumquat’s shape Crossword Clue
- Place to get a bob Crossword Clue
- Snow beast Crossword Clue
- Rhinos wallow in it Crossword Clue
- Metric by which Captain America would be classified as obese Crossword Clue
- Super ___ (Sega Genesis rival) Crossword Clue
- Dog like Lady from ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.