We have the answer for Bug repellent ingredient crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Bug repellent ingredient crossword clue answer below.
Bug repellent ingredient Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Hen or mare, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Uses as a coupon Crossword Clue
- Potato-pulverizing gadgets Crossword Clue
- Biblical paradise Crossword Clue
- Reduplicative nickname for Vladimir in “Waiting for Godot” Crossword Clue
- Hip person, in old-fashioned slang Crossword Clue
- Interest limitations for lenders Crossword Clue
- Crow’s call Crossword Clue
- ___ off (successfully fights back against) Crossword Clue
- Packed away, as holiday decorations Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REPELLENT (adjective)
- serving or tending to repel
- incapable of absorbing or mixing with
- REPELLENT (noun)
- the power to repel
- a compound with which fabrics are treated to repel water
- INGREDIENT (noun)
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- an abstract part of something
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Bug repellent ingredient crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.