We have the answer for Cause pain to crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cause pain to Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cause pain to. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cause pain to crossword clue should be:
- AFFLICT (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFFLICT (verb)
- cause physical pain or suffering in
- cause great unhappiness for; distress
- CAUSE (noun)
- any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- CAUSE (verb)
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Tach readings, informally Crossword Clue
- Slanting type Crossword Clue
- Tiny charged thing Crossword Clue
- Pas’ partners Crossword Clue
- Of the universe Crossword Clue
- Tranquilizer shooter Crossword Clue
- Poet Sachs Crossword Clue
- — bill of goods (dupe) Crossword Clue
- Riddle, part 4 Crossword Clue
- Hershiser of baseball Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.