We have the answer for Caused a delay for crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Caused a delay for Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Caused a delay for. This clue last appeared July 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Caused a delay for crossword clue should be:
- HELDUP (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DELAY (verb)
- cause to be slowed down or delayed
- slow the growth or development of
- DELAY (noun)
- time during which some action is awaited
- the act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Nothing, in a sports score Crossword Clue
- Freight measures Crossword Clue
- Repairs, as a shirt Crossword Clue
- ‘__ fair in love and war’ Crossword Clue
- Tiny picnic intruders Crossword Clue
- FOUND out about Crossword Clue
- Two-year-old children Crossword Clue
- Reddish, as cheeks Crossword Clue
- Stairway banister Crossword Clue
- Give a quiz to Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.