We have the answer for Two-year-old children crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Two-year-old children Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Two-year-old children. This clue last appeared July 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Two-year-old children crossword clue should be:
- TOTS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- YEAR (noun)
- a body of students who graduate together
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- LOST one’s temper Crossword Clue
- Oak or maple Crossword Clue
- Desert areas with water Crossword Clue
- Nothing, in a sports score Crossword Clue
- Prepared to start a golf hole Crossword Clue
- To-do list for a meeting Crossword Clue
- Study hard for an exam Crossword Clue
- King of India Crossword Clue
- Shaped like an egg Crossword Clue
- Take a soak in the tub Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.