We have the answer for Celebration near the winter solstice, briefly crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Celebration near the winter solstice, briefly crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Celebration near the winter solstice, briefly Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Pleasant, as weather Crossword Clue
- Antiques collection? Crossword Clue
- Mysterious craft, for short Crossword Clue
- Chili topping Crossword Clue
- Like cranes, crakes, and 31-Across Crossword Clue
- “We want more!” Crossword Clue
- Third leg of the U.S.’s Triple Crown Crossword Clue
- Triple ___ (orange liqueur): Crossword Clue
- Root-beer vessel Crossword Clue
- Spanish ___ (sixteenth-century fleet) Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOLSTICE (noun)
- either of the two times of the year when the sun is at its greatest distance from the celestial equator
- CELEBRATION (noun)
- a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
- any joyous diversion
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Celebration near the winter solstice, briefly crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.