We have the answer for Year in the middle of Trajan’s reign crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Year in the middle of Trajan’s reign crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Year in the middle of Trajan’s reign Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- ___ spine (central section of the vertebral column) Crossword Clue
- In-box document Crossword Clue
- Cornfield pests Crossword Clue
- Structure that might be used to generate electricity Crossword Clue
- Root-beer vessel Crossword Clue
- One flying on New Year’s Eve? Crossword Clue
- Hamster cage consisting of interconnected tunnels and bubbles Crossword Clue
- Penalties that hit the pocketbook Crossword Clue
- Protected from a disease Crossword Clue
- Bird on a Canadian dollar coin Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRAJAN (noun)
- Roman Emperor and adoptive son of Nerva; extended the Roman Empire to the east and conducted an extensive program of building (53-117)
- MIDDLE (adjective)
- equally distant from the extremes
- being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series
- MIDDLE (noun)
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- the middle area of the human torso (usually in front)
- MIDDLE (verb)
- put in the middle
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Year in the middle of Trajan’s reign crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.