We have the answer for Charge with no extras crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Charge with no extras Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Acid’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- Staff leaders? Crossword Clue
- Leader of a racing crew Crossword Clue
- Songwriter Carole Bayer ___ Crossword Clue
- Response to a ballooning budget, and a hint to the circled letters Crossword Clue
- Neeson of “Taken” Crossword Clue
- Poker player’s “bullets” Crossword Clue
- Psychiatrist, in olden days Crossword Clue
- Fix a story Crossword Clue
- Devil’s domain Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHARGE (noun)
- (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense
- a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time
- CHARGE (verb)
- move quickly and violently
- cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.