We have the answer for Childish retort crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Childish retort crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Childish retort Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on January 4, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword January 4, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Antitrafficking org. NYT Crossword Clue
- ACting RolE NYT Crossword Clue
- “Critique of Judgment” writer NYT Crossword Clue
- Bird depicted on a rare penny NYT Crossword Clue
- Fire ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Squelched NYT Crossword Clue
- Rodent in an arid environment NYT Crossword Clue
- They might be blended NYT Crossword Clue
- Tech giant based in New Taipei City NYT Crossword Clue
- They’re connected to the spine NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- AMNOT (5 letters)
- ARETOO (6 letters)
- ARESO (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHILDISH (adjective)
- indicating a lack of maturity
- RETORT (verb)
- answer back
- RETORT (noun)
- a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- a vessel where substances are distilled or decomposed by heat
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - January 4 2024
- NYT Easy Mode Crossword - December 1 2023
- LA Times Crossword - February 24 2023
- LA Times Crossword - June 13 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Childish retort crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.