We have the answer for You win crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
You win Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for You win. This clue last appeared January 17, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the You win crossword clue should be:
- ILOSE (5 letters)
- UNCLE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WIN (verb)
- attain success or reach a desired goal
- win something through one’s efforts
- WIN (noun)
- something won (especially money)
- a victory (as in a race or other competition)
- UNCLE (noun)
- a source of help and advice and encouragement
- the brother of your father or mother; the husband of your aunt
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Place for a hammer and anvil NYT Crossword Clue
- With 39-Across, some Sundance submissions … or a hint to four squares in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- Hip-hop subgenre in Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” NYT Crossword Clue
- Increasingly common weather event akin to a hurricane NYT Crossword Clue
- Old Coke vis-à-vis New Coke, in marketing NYT Crossword Clue
- E-commerce site with a portmanteau name NYT Crossword Clue
- The Minutemen, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Ridiculous introduction? NYT Crossword Clue
- Powdered, in a way NYT Crossword Clue
- Christmas display NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.