We have the answer for Winter vehicle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Winter vehicle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Winter vehicle. This clue last appeared January 1, 1970 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Winter vehicle crossword clue should be:
- SLED (4 letters)
- SKIBOB (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 1 1970 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLED (verb)
- ride (on) a sled
- SLED (noun)
- a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs; for transportation over snow
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Slanted typeface for short Crossword Clue
- Bar for a bath Crossword Clue
- Exchange NYT Crossword Clue
- Rap’s Megan ___ Stallion NYT Crossword Clue
- The first A of NAACP: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- *Haitian-American sprinter who won two medals at the 2015 Pan American Games (letters 6-11) 1 Crossword Clue
- Sailor’s emergency letters Crossword Clue
- Seawater feature Crossword Clue
- Elite group of colleges NYT Crossword Clue
- Singing group Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.