We have the answer for Confidence crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Confidence crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Confidence Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on February 14, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword February 14, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hosp. locales NYT Crossword Clue
- Self-driving cars have lots of these NYT Crossword Clue
- Easter Island NYT Crossword Clue
- Chamomile and cedarwood, for two NYT Crossword Clue
- Kagan on the Court NYT Crossword Clue
- Styles NYT Crossword Clue
- Actress Wong NYT Crossword Clue
- Where the five most widely practiced religions originated NYT Crossword Clue
- High schoolers, typically NYT Crossword Clue
- Snake on a limb NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- APLOMB (6 letters)
- BELIEF (6 letters)
- FAITH (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONFIDENCE (noun)
- a trustful relationship
- freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities
- FAITH (noun)
- a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- complete confidence in a person or plan etc
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - February 14 2024
- The Guardian Quick Crossword - November 28 2023
- Universal Crossword - January 24 2023
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Confidence crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.