We have the answer for Confident outgoing sorts in astrology crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Confident outgoing sorts in astrology Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Confident outgoing sorts in astrology. This clue last appeared January 13, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Confident outgoing sorts in astrology crossword clue should be:
- LEOS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASTROLOGY (noun)
- a pseudoscience claiming divination by the positions of the planets and sun and moon
- OUTGOING (adjective)
- at ease in talking to others
- leaving a place or a position
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Side length squared for a square Crossword Clue
- Stage as a historical drama Crossword Clue
- Corn chip that means fried in Spanish Crossword Clue
- Spread false accusations Crossword Clue
- Please be ___ Crossword Clue
- Go fish (letters 7-9) with 39-Across? Crossword Clue
- Arborist’s tool Crossword Clue
- It can show you the world Crossword Clue
- Largest Great Lake Crossword Clue
- Coll. in Greenwich Village Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.