We have the answer for Go into crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Go into Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Experience of feeling unfamiliar with something that’s actually quite familiar to you NYT Crossword Clue
- When doubled, really like NYT Crossword Clue
- Word that means the same thing even with several letters added? NYT Crossword Clue
- Japanese export beginning in 1982 NYT Crossword Clue
- The “fact” that humans use only 10% of our brains, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Late ___ Crossword Clue
- Cry heard on April Fool’s Day NYT Crossword Clue
- Check NYT Crossword Clue
- Some auto accessories NYT Crossword Clue
- Cell info NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- DELVE (5 letters)
- ENTER (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DELVE (verb)
- turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- ENTER (verb)
- to come or go into
- be or play a part of or in
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.