We have the answer for Cork’s country crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cork’s country Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cork’s country. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cork’s country crossword clue should be:
- EIRE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUNTRY (noun)
- the territory occupied by a nation
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
- CORK (noun)
- the plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- a small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
- CORK (verb)
- close a bottle with a cork
- stuff with cork
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tried to get elected Crossword Clue
- Pronoun pair Crossword Clue
- Certain sheep Crossword Clue
- Part of IPA Crossword Clue
- Rides waves Crossword Clue
- Husk-wrapped fare Crossword Clue
- Sleep study acronym Crossword Clue
- Sound of a dinner bell Crossword Clue
- Poetic direction Crossword Clue
- CBS forensics franchise Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.