We have the answer for Counter or resist crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Counter or resist crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Counter or resist Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Rasp Crossword Clue
- Central idea in anthem expressed Crossword Clue
- Rescue rope Crossword Clue
- Officiate at meeting Crossword Clue
- Inane is possibly the answer! Crossword Clue
- Scour Crossword Clue
- Rebel duke isn’t holding party Crossword Clue
- Conquer or master Crossword Clue
- Char from Moers, in Germany Crossword Clue
- Left one like cat in escape option Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPPOSE (verb)
- contrast with equal weight or force
- set into opposition or rivalry
- RESIST (verb)
- stand up or offer resistance to somebody or something
- resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Counter or resist crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.