We have the answer for Coyote’s cry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Coyote’s cry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Coyote’s cry. This clue last appeared January 23, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Coyote’s cry crossword clue should be:
- HOWL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOWL (verb)
- emit long loud cries
- make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- HOWL (noun)
- a long loud emotional utterance
- a loud sustained noise resembling the cry of a hound
- CRY (verb)
- utter a sudden loud cry
- utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- CRY (noun)
- a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Restaurant bills Crossword Clue
- ‘You can say __ again!’ Crossword Clue
- Small orange crunchy veggie Crossword Clue
- Large pig Crossword Clue
- Extreme fright Crossword Clue
- __ up on (studied) Crossword Clue
- ‘It’s my turn now’ Crossword Clue
- Car longer than a coupe Crossword Clue
- What secures a necktie Crossword Clue
- Bouquet holder Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.