We have the answer for Not so much crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Not so much crossword clue most recently seen in the Universal Crossword.
Not so much Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Broad neckties Crossword Clue
- De-crease? Crossword Clue
- Biathlon gun Crossword Clue
- Folk wisdom Crossword Clue
- Karaoke singer’s liability Crossword Clue
- Neighbors of radii Crossword Clue
- U.S. leader Crossword Clue
- Selfless ballers Crossword Clue
- 401(k) alternative Crossword Clue
- Insect in a colony Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUCH (adverb)
- frequently or in great quantities
- (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely
- MUCH (noun)
- a great amount or extent
- MUCH (adjective)
- (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
- LESS (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- LESS (adjective)
- (comparative of `little’ usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Universal Crossword - February 16 2024
- The Guardian Quick Crossword - February 1 2024
- Daily Commuter Crossword - January 9 2024
- LA Times Crossword - December 1 2023
- LA Times Crossword - September 23 2023
- New Yorker Crossword - September 1 2023
- Newsday Crossword - March 12 2023
- WSJ Crossword - January 25 2023
About the Universal Crossword
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Not so much crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.