We have the answer for Crooner Perry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Crooner Perry crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Crooner Perry Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Ohm, for one Crossword Clue
- Quirky Crossword Clue
- — card (cell phone insert) Crossword Clue
- “Tiny Alice” playwright Crossword Clue
- TV trophy Crossword Clue
- Skewered entrees Crossword Clue
- More down-to-earth Crossword Clue
- “Hi, sailor!” Crossword Clue
- MLB stat Crossword Clue
- More elegant Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CROONER (noun)
- a singer of popular ballads
- PERRY (noun)
- United States commodore who led the fleet that defeated the British on Lake Erie during the War of 1812; brother of Matthew Calbraith Perry (1785-1819)
- United States admiral who led a naval expedition to Japan and signed a treaty in 1854 opening up trade relations between United States and Japan; brother of Oliver Hazard Perry (1794-1858)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - January 9 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 8 2023
- WSJ Crossword - May 26 2023
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Crooner Perry crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.