We have the answer for Curved part of a shoe crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Curved part of a shoe Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Authentic Crossword Clue
- Othello villain NYT Crossword Clue
- Used to be Crossword Clue
- Ushered to a seat Crossword Clue
- Small metric system weight Crossword Clue
- Natural ability Crossword Clue
- Smooth out, as pants Crossword Clue
- Fishing rod Crossword Clue
- Apple tablet? Crossword Clue
- Snaky-shaped letters Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CURVED (adjective)
- having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend
- PART (noun)
- the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- PART (adverb)
- to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
- PART (verb)
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- force, take, or pull apart
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.