We have the answer for Cut from the same cloth crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Cut from the same cloth crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Cut from the same cloth Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on January 23, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword January 23, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Fraternal order NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ all-time high NYT Crossword Clue
- Like most holidays and physicals NYT Crossword Clue
- Eject with force NYT Crossword Clue
- A wing for a prayer NYT Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Oman NYT Crossword Clue
- Club gig with prerecorded tracks, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Playfully bites NYT Crossword Clue
- Flying saucer crew, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Going out, as embers NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ALIKE (5 letters)
- AKIN (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLOTH (noun)
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- ALIKE (adjective)
- having the same or similar characteristics
- ALIKE (adverb)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - January 23 2024
- Daily Themed Crossword - December 6 2023
- Daily Themed Crossword - May 18 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Cut from the same cloth crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.