We have the answer for Deep-cover spy crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Deep-cover spy crossword clue answer below.
Deep-cover spy Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Planking position Crossword Clue
- Wetlands with reeds Crossword Clue
- Online encyclopedia, for short Crossword Clue
- It might be pulled during finals week Crossword Clue
- Container that Winnie the Pooh gets his head stuck in Crossword Clue
- Excited exclamation Crossword Clue
- Shrek and Fiona, for example Crossword Clue
- Green-and-brown pattern, for short Crossword Clue
- Spinning speed stat Crossword Clue
- Offer you shouldn’t accept Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOLE (noun)
- a protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
- the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d’Unites
- COVER (noun)
- a recording of a song that was first recorded or made popular by somebody else
- a fixed charge by a restaurant or nightclub over and above the charge for food and drink
- COVER (verb)
- form a cover over
- clothe, as if for protection from the elements
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.