We have the answer for Look for crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Look for Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on April 16, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- “You’re — pal!” Crossword Clue
- Goofed (around) Crossword Clue
- “… Mac — PC?” Crossword Clue
- Luxury handbag label Crossword Clue
- Pale-looking Crossword Clue
- Circular paths Crossword Clue
- Joan of folk Crossword Clue
- Lacking frost Crossword Clue
- Fashion frill Crossword Clue
- Michael formerly of Disney Crossword Clue
You can play the Premier Sunday Crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- SEEK (4 letters)
- AWAIT (5 letters)
- SEARCH (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEARCH (verb)
- inquire into
- search or seek
- SEARCH (noun)
- an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- SEEK (verb)
- make an effort or attempt
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of
- SEEK (noun)
- the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.