We have the answer for Diner sign crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Diner sign crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Diner sign Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Adored Crossword Clue
- Brazilian city Crossword Clue
- Stoned Crossword Clue
- Went Crossword Clue
- Striped fish Crossword Clue
- IRS employees Crossword Clue
- Loony Crossword Clue
- Concealment of crimes Crossword Clue
- “The Merry —” Crossword Clue
- Ale seller Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EATS (4 letters)
- EATHERE (7 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIGN (noun)
- structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- SIGN (verb)
- mark with one’s signature; write one’s name (on)
- make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- SIGN (adjective)
- used of the language of the deaf
- DINER (noun)
- a passenger car where food is served in transit
- a person eating a meal (especially in a restaurant)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 5 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 12 2023
- USA Today Crossword - October 28 2022
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 21 2024
- USA Today Crossword - February 21 2024
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Diner sign crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.