We have the answer for Metal giant crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Metal giant crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Metal giant Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Sherlock’s sister in a book series by Nancy Springer LA Times Crossword Clue
- Baggins of Bag End LA Times Crossword Clue
- Exuded, as charm LA Times Crossword Clue
- Dish alternative LA Times Crossword Clue
- Unsociably cross LA Times Crossword Clue
- New Mexico skiing destination LA Times Crossword Clue
- Cindy Clawford of Ted Lasso for one LA Times Crossword Clue
- *Desert plant on the back cover of a U2 album LA Times Crossword Clue
- Desktop array LA Times Crossword Clue
- Big Band style LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- METAL (adjective)
- containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal
- METAL (noun)
- a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
- any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- METAL (verb)
- cover with metal
- GIANT (noun)
- a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- a very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
- GIANT (adjective)
- of great mass; huge and bulky
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Metal giant crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.